Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Software Developer
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, 27607
Term: 24 months
- Will work as a part of an Agile squad and will lead the technology innovation and product development and testing to deliver on its backlog
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for our client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
- Must have an astute technical mind that can navigate through the organizational and process hurdles to transform the system into modern microservices based architecture while navigating the due dates on current applications.
- Strong understanding of domain driven design, client Auto architecture, and principles and patterns is a must have
- 5 years of application development and implementation experience
- 5 years of .Net experience
- 3 years of MS SQL server experience
- 1+ years experience with REST API
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills