• Identify work which is TOIL and make effort to reduce it.
• Bring fresh ideas, demonstrate a unique and informed viewpoint on elimination of TOIL and develop solutions that automate processes.
• Automate manual activities, repetitive processes, reporting, controls, etc., configure and tune them,
• Design, develop, run Performance Tests against services/applications
• Continuously improve systems resiliency, reliability and business cost - through a design and development of software solutions and streamlined processes,
• Mitigate risk by analyzing the root cause of production issues, impacts to business, and required corrective actions,
• Measure and optimize system OR process performance setting proper metrics, monitoring and SLAs/SLOs
• Must have C# Software development experience. Prefer development experience in 2-3 languages including Java and .NET.
• Must have strong scripting skills in Shell or Bash. Python/Ksh are preferred but not required.
• Must have experience defining performance test cycles with Performance Center LoadRunner
• Excellent Understanding of SRE principles, DevOps, CI/CD.
• Experience working on Bitbucket/GitHub/Jira/Confluence/Artifactory: knowledge of best practices to drive service improvements.
• Extensive experience working with and customizing automation scripts. Ansible is preferred.
• Strong analytical, algorithmic, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent teamwork, proactive attitude, and strong communication skills.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.