Our client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer for a 12+ month contract. We count on our site reliability engineers (SREs) to empower our users with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance levels to pursue their missions. As we expand our customer deployments, we are currently seeking an experienced SRE to deliver insights from massive scale data in real-time. Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance to push our capabilities forward, get ahead of customer needs, and innovate to improve continually
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large, distributed software applications
- 5+ years of experience with frontend frameworks (React, Angular, or Vue.js)
- 5+ years of experience with backend frameworks (Node.js, Spring Framework, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with database design (SQL and NoSQL)
- 5`+ years of experience with cloud services (Virtual Machines, Serverless Functions, Blob Storage)
- Familiarity with containerized application tooling and deployments (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Stays on the leading edge of software development tools and best practices.
- Self-directed with a start-up entrepreneur mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Math, or relevant experience
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.