Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Location: Milford, MA, 01757
Term: 2 months (08/17/2020 to 10/10/2020)
Work Schedule: Monday to Thursday 12pm-7pm
- As a Shipper/Receiver (Operations Assistant) you have an opportunity to make a real difference in the life of a patient within specialty pharmacy, the fastest growing part of the pharmacy industry.
- In this role you will partner closely with the Operations Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians to coordinate, assemble and package customer orders for shipment.
- You will also assist with stocking supplies and other tasks associated with the department.
- With opportunity for growth, this is a great position to transition into if you enjoy being on your feet and working in a team oriented environment.
- This part time supporting role will operate Monday - Thursday from 12 noon to 7 pm with possible opportunities for additional time based on seasonal demands.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- In order to be successful and enjoy the activity of this role, you will need to be able to lift 50lbs +, stand, walk, lift, reach, twist, turn, bend, stop and walk for up to ten hours daily.