Term: 12 Months
Location: Jacksonville, FL (Onsite Required)
Provides expert level expertise to others in the planning, analysis and implementation of complex integrated technology systems, emergency planning processes and disaster recovery efforts. Consults with internal customers from multiple business units to determine cross functional technology/application system requirements. Acts as a technical advisor to other analysts and/or project teams and provides leadership in resolving complex technical issues.
Expert – Professional level understanding of the required competencies with demonstrated skills and abilities coupled with extensive experience for successful application in difficult and complex work assignments with minimal supervision. Serves as a key resource for technical issues that cross functional and organizational lines. May assist in defining future IT architecture.
- Setup, configuration, and management of SharePoint Online application features, functions, and services.
- Performing standard SharePoint Site Collection Administration duties such as creating and managing sites, libraries, lists, and workflows; managing features, functions, security groups, user permissions, content types, columns, and content management.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify, pursue, elicit, and document requirements for planning, designing, and developing information systems that enable quality improvements, increased collaboration, greater transparency, monitoring of business performance, and improved communication, productivity, and detailed reporting.
- Strengthening SharePoint adoption by promoting SharePoint capabilities to organization stakeholders. Producing communication and presentation materials; and conducting demos and training.
- Information systems analysis, design, programming and installation.
- Programming languages and coding techniques.
- Computer hardware, software and data communications functionality and capability.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices and procedures.
- Process management, performance tracking and measurement tools.
- Local, state and federal emergency planning processes.
- Intermediate level systems and business architecture design concepts.
- Information Technology Library Infrastructure (ITIL) framework and best practices.
- Client and Technology Services infrastructure, sufficient to consult across organizational lines with cross functional teams in resolving problems and issues.
- Data-driven problem-solving techniques and technical report writing.
- Various cross-platform information systems.
- Configuration management concepts and tools.
- Applicable industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in the specific discipline being recruited or related field and six (6) years of professional experience in the specific computer systems analysis, software development, system configuration and/or programming languages, etc. for the discipline being recruited.
- OR A ten (10) year combination of education, training and experience in the specific computer systems analysis, software development, system configuration and/or programming languages, etc. for the discipline being recruited.
- Required to assist in maintaining 24 X 7 systems availability.