Title: SharePoint Developer
Term: 12 Months
We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our client. As a SharePoint developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
To ensure success as a SharePoint developer, you should have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all company design and functionality requirements.
This position is a long-term contract that is 100% remote. 20% travel will be required for this role.
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the Interiors SharePoint system to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous experience as a SharePoint developer (2-3 years experience)
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient.
- Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.