Our established client is looking for a ServiceNow Implementation Specilist - Human Resources to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will work with the agile development team focused on the deployment of deploying the HRSD Professional module.
• Coordinate with business stakeholders and current consultants to understand and refine the path for HR
• We have a high-level execution plan for HRSD with a go-live in October. The Implementation Specialist will
guide a methodical approach to defining Centers of Excellence (COEs), HR Topics, HR Categories, HR
Services, and the deployment of the Employee Self Service Portal, based on the Now Create Implementation
• Provide guidance and best practices for leveraging Universal Request, Process Automation Designer, and
Playbooks to compliment/enhance HR Case Management.
• Provide ongoing feedback/guidance on developer work to ensure adherence to best practices and maintain
proximity to “out-of-the-box.”
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)
- 3+ years working as a ServiceNow Implementation Specialist for Human Resources including the Quebec version and beyond
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) in Human Resources strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of the Now Create Implementation methodology required
- Solid understanding of the ServiceNow platform, ServiceNow’s Common Services Data Model (CSDM) and configuration management database (CMDB)
- Strong experience implementing HR Service Delivery in a complex business organization
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.