Senior Sr Workspace Support Technician
Location: Scottsdale, AZ / Onsite
Contract: 6 months
Education Requirement: Associate’s degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
Client only accepts US Citizens, will not accept any Visas or green cards.
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Position is the support of end points on the enterprise network, but located in closed areas. Candidate will need to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues on computers running Windows 10/11. Software includes, but is not limited to, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Acrobat products, various engineering applications, and conferencing/collaboration tools.
- Perform a variety of responsibilities in support of end-point computing devices, and peripherals.
- Respond to and diagnose problems and answer queries regarding computer hardware, software, printers, network and telecommunications systems.
- Install hardware and peripheral components, such as computers, network/telecom, monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives as well as load and verify correct operation of software packages, such as operating system, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Ability to assist in the installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, maintain, and monitor external and internal hard drives, printers, plotters and scanners
What sets you apart:
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success