Our client is seeking a Sr. Web Optimization Analyst for a direct-hire opportunity in Irving, TX!
- Partner and collaborate with various teams including sales, marketing, and third-party partners to conceive strategies to increase conversion, improve online sales, advance self-service adoption and improve current customer retention rates
- Leverage analytics, experimentation, and data-driven decision making to drive website optimization efforts
- Define, monitor, and evaluate A/B and multivariate tests and testing strategies
- Manage the testing road map and execution plan
- Configure and deploy new personalized offers and content recommendations throughout web properties
- Test various personalization algorithms to identify the best performing
- Collaborate and cooperate with IT developer team for code approval and site performance management
- Lead projects from concept to completion in results-oriented manner
- Work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously with little supervision
- Possess a diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition and the ability to set and manage expectations
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years’ work experience in a marketing or business technology function
- Proficiency in advanced web analytics methodologies such as segmentation, experimentation and testing with tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, VWO, etc.
- Retail-oriented products or subscription services marketing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability delivering against KPIs while building strategy and executing tactical plans