MATRIX has partnered with a premier client to fill a full time employee position that is 100% remote. This is a great opportunity for some extra work with a well known company.
Are you a Senior VB.NET C# Developer with experience in Agile, Azure, and Rest APIs? Do you consider yourself a problem solver that deals with incidents head on? This position may be for you!!!
Title: Senior VB.NET C# Developer
Location: REMOTE – must sit in one of following states
- WI, IL, IN, OH, NY, GA, FL, TN, TX, CO, AZ, MI, NC
Required Skills: - looking for 3-5+ years of experience in the required areas
Preferred Experience or Familiarity:
- Advanced Proficiency in Full Stack C#/VB .NET Development (.NET 3.5 and later Framework, .NET CORE)
- Advanced Proficiency in SQL Development (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions)
- Advanced Proficiency in developing and utilizing .NET REST APIs
- Advanced Proficiency in Azure Integration Services Platform (C# .NET)(Orchestration, Messaging Services, Data Factory)
- Advanced Proficiency in MVC/Bootstrap/Responsive Design
- Extensive knowledge of/experience with Angular/React
- Ability to utilize JQUERY
- Ability to utilize JSON
- Ability to utilize OData
- Extensive knowledge of/experience with Secure Coding Best Practices
- Ability to utilize Azure DevOps/GIT Tooling
- Desire and proven ability to learn unfamiliar technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and decision making abilities
- Proven ability to execute project work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language fluency (strongly preferred)
- Experience working with non-traditional development platforms that utilize decisioning models for health/finance industry (strongly preferred, examples below)
- Experience working in AGILE Methodologies
- VB6 Development
- Data Privacy and Encryption
- Software Architecture/Solutioning
- Database Design
- DocuSign/eSignature Integration
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.