Title: Senior UX/UI Designer
Location: New York, NY area
Type: Contract-to-Hire - 6 Months
We are looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the world’s largest brands.
What You’ll Be Doing And The Impact You’ll Make:
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What We’d Love To See:
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- Mid-Senior level professional experience in the visual design field
- Ability to think conceptually and create and/or take direction and bring it to life.
- Tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity and a great collaborative attitude
- Pixel-perfect design sensibility and a full understanding of typography
- A full understanding of foundational design best practices
- Mastery in the Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Invision.
- Ability to prototype and clearly articulate design ideas
- Agency experience or similar
- 3D modeling is a plus
- Proficiency in visual and experience design
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.