Position: Senior UX Designer
Location: Irving, TX
Term: 12 months
- Work closely with other designers, stakeholders, product managers, and engineering teams to plan, design and build digital products within the large-scale Enterprise products space.
- Responsible for designing, developing & productizing holistic digital experiences.
- Advocate for the user while working closely with product managers to strategically solve complex problems.
- Create flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences.
- Drive user-centric, iterative, and collaborative design process revolving around rapid prototyping, user research, continuous improvement & deployment.
- Contribute to coherent visual and interaction designs across flows and channels.
- Emerge recognition that it's not all about UX, but how UX contributes to a broader goal.
- Work with UX research to plan user testing sessions and translate research findings into future design deliverables.
- Collaborate with the product team to evaluate and prioritize features balancing business and end user needs.
- Participate in and/or organize design workshops (in-person and remote) to drive discovery and better understand the user’s needs.
- Confidently present UX/UI designs to stakeholders, users, and development teams in formal and informal settings.
- Articulate and demonstrate how design solutions address user needs, business goals, technical constraints, and other project requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience. Prefer experience in a B2B space.
- Online portfolio demonstrating recent work experience with case studies illustrating the entire user centered design process.
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Abstract, and InVision.
- Previous experience working on ecommerce apps and websites.
- Advanced knowledge of responsive design and familiarity with related development techniques.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and how UX integrates into the Agile/Scrum process.
- Experience organizing or participating in design workshops.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to execute on multiple projects with concurrent timelines.
- Relentless curiosity about people, technology, design, and life.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.