Position: Senior UX Designer
Location: Hybrid / Addison, TX
Term: 18 months
Our client is seeking a Sr. UX Designer for a long-term contract opportunity. As part of a new and growing team, the UX Designer will have the opportunity to flex skills through a range of projects. In this role, the UX Designer will be called upon to help influence and contribute to the creative digital growth of Company through the design and creation of thoughtful, memorable, and impactful user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This candidate is able to provide both analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies, including usability/accessibility standards is a must. This position will support the enhancement of the global Company brand image and meet marketing and sales objectives.
- Conceptualizes, develops and produces complex, functional, original UX/UI visual/interaction designs for multiple website platforms, mobile apps, emails and more.
- Collaborates on user experience planning with in-house creative agency, IT, Corporate
- Communications, research/testing/data analytics, developers, and third-party vendors.
- Collaborates on user testing (planning, execution and analysis) in partnership with Global Insights team
- Produces wireframes, mockups, clickable prototypes, sketches and written specifications.
- Executes and revises final visual and interaction designs in collaboration with developers.
- Elicits constructive feedback from stakeholders and interprets that feedback into practical and creative design solutions.
- Manages workload for multiple projects and job schedules.
- Continually researches, understands, analyzes and reports on industry trends in technology, devices, and various digital opportunities.
- Consulting with product and technical leads to understand constraints, limitations, and ability to challenge boundaries.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Samples of previous UX work / portfolio