Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Technology Operations Analyst
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10001
Term: 6 months
- Lead or participate in initiatives and projects within technology operations.
- Contribute to planning related to technology operations projects or deliverables.
- Analyze moderately complex technology operations issues which require in depth review.
- Review and approve release change documents.
- Execute and oversee production deployments, including but not limited stop and start job, updating processing tables, and write script.
- Plan and design, document and enforce escalation policies and procedures.
- Provide activity, progress and status reports to management and keeps management posted of any critical issues.
- Provide accurate problem identification, ticket documentation, customer and vendor dialogue.
- Troubleshoot and triage job failures and work closely with AD / Production support and vendors to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Act as a subject matter professional on research issues escalated from Operations internal alerts, Help Desks, Support Groups and other departments.
- Improve deployment processes and tools; architecture, design and day-to-day technical support, scheduling and governance models.
- Direct the daily Risk and Control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re-engineering and driving continual service improvement.
- Contribute to the resolution of complex issues.
- Partner with others to meet technology operations deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with management and teams to handle questions or problems.
- Act as a mentor for individuals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Needs to have white glove support experience in corporate environment.
- Must have strong technical expertise, supporting either Cisco or Poly video conference endpoints and Crestron and other A/V gear.
- Must possess excellent business acumen and executive level support experience and be able to maintain a flexible schedule.
- Must be comfortable troubleshooting Crestron control and audio DSP systems and be able to resolve issues with integrated video conference equipment while meetings are in progress when possible.
- Have experience with management applications (i.e. TMS/CMS/CUCM/Control Hub/Crestron Fusion). Installation experience a plus.
- 4+ years of Technology Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.