Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10017
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems.
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements.
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems.
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate moderately complex business problems and lead a team to provide comprehensive technological solutions.
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition or improvement to re-engineer technical processes.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables.
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Buy-side trading technology SME with at least 3-5 years supporting Charles River
- Experience with Charles River front-end modules
- Knowledge of investments data and trade reporting
- Knowledge of Middle-Office trade processing workflows
- Ability to work with internal information security and audit teams to update/manage audit documentation
- Strong communication/presentation skills. This role will require interaction with investment Managers and Traders
- Agile/SCRUM experience preferred
- Experience documenting system workflows
- Ensure systems are adhering to Enterprise documentation requirements
- Patch requests
- BCP Testing
- Participate in system testing and document results. Work with Product manager and Dev teams to resolve open issues
- 4+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.