Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Technology Business Services Consultant
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55426
Term: 12 months
- Using CICD tool access permission and activities data to identify DSoD violations through analysis of complex data sets.
- Liaise with application teams and technology managers to resolve DSoD violations.
- Create control evidence package, control related reports based on data mining, analysis, and evidence from app team.
- Evaluate DSoD related data for completeness and accuracy, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data.
- Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products & services for medium to large business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Review customer information with the technology team.
- Implement technical initiatives for complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Lead initiatives for complex projects and work with the technology team to assess customer information and recommend best solutions to the customer.
- Conduct research or testing of achieving market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory or compliance issues and implications of new implementations.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team to resolve issues and provide customers with best possible solutions.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- 3 years of Technology governance.
- 3 years of customer service experience.
- 5 years of advanced Excel experience.
- 5 years of data analysis experience.
- 5 years of experience working with technical team.
- 3 years of experience working with CICD tools (GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Technology Foundation Server, Udeploy)
- 4+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 2 years of SQL experience
- 2 years of MySql experience
- 2 years of Python experience
- 2 years of Powershell experience
- 2 years of Ab-Initio experience