Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr SAS Tableau Consultant
Location: Des Moines, IA
Term: 12 months+
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence statistical modeling, analytical strategies, and advanced data visualization for complex business and technical needs .
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques, advance data from multiple sources, and mathematics behind data analysis across the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and coordination of highly complex activities.
- Design and lead complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across the enterprise.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise.
- Engage with peers, managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and serve as an expert advisor to leadership team.
- Will work to build out a data governance functions that can be modified to scale across the organization
- Analyzing tracking and reporting functions then taking inventory of processes to see if systems are in place to capture data
- Responsible for take inventory process
- Document and ensure controls are in place
- Create underlying process and procedure of "how and what we do"
- Support reporting and analytics for the remediation group
- Conducting normal BAU work to deliver existing reporting, update reporting, create models
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Tableau – update existing and create new data sets, unwind and understand current data sets, build new models from that
- SAS – ETL process, read, create, modify sas programming. (EG SAS) – must understand the sas
- Data science backgrounds – building data models – statistics (helping create foundation of models) – unstructured data
- Finance background
- Strong communication skills
- 6+ years of data science/analytics.
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.