Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Systems Operations Engineer
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona, 85286
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in managing all installed systems and infrastructure within the Systems Operations functional area.
- Contribute in increasing system efficiencies and lowering the human intervention time on related tasks.
- Review and analyze moderately complex operational support systems, application software, and system management tools to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Work with vendors and other technical personnel for problem resolution.
- Lead team to meet technical deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of technical process controls or standards.
- Collaborate with vendors and other technical personnel to resolve technical issues and achieve highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ Application and Platform Support experience.
- 5+ Years of Microservices, JAVA experience.
- 5+ years of Red Hat Linux or UNIX experience.
- 3+ Years of Splunk experience.
- 2+ Years of AppDynamics or Dynatrace or Any Performance Analysis Tool.
- 1+ Agile-Kanban experience.
- Systematic approach to problem solving, especially in complex environments.
- Familiarity with monitoring systems, alerting, and trend analysis.
- Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting Skills.
- Communicate effectively, written and verbal to a range of audiences.
- 2+ Years of Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry Administration OR AWS OR MS Azure.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience with CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Sonar Qube, Jfrog Artifactory, Git Hub, IBM uDeploy.
- 2+ Years of Change management and Incident Management experience/Service Now experience.
- Proficient experience with Mongo DB, DB2 and Oracle Database.
- Proficient experience REST, SOAP and JSON.
- 4+ years of Systems Engineering, Technology Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.