Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Systems Operations Engineer
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94105
Term: 9 months
- Lead or participate in managing all installed systems and infrastructure within the Systems Operations functional area.
- Contribute in increasing system efficiencies and lowering the human intervention time on related tasks.
- Review and analyze moderately complex operational support systems, application software, and system management tools to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Work with vendors and other technical personnel for problem resolution.
- Lead team to meet technical deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of technical process controls or standards.
- Collaborate with vendors and other technical personnel to resolve technical issues and achieve highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong interpersonal (4 - 6 Years)
- Strong verbal (4 - 6 Years)
- Strong written (4 - 6 Years)
- Regulatory and Compliance (1 - 2 Years)
- 5+ Years of Experience (1)
- Vendormanagement and onboarding
- Driving compliance and regulatory mandates to vendors
- 4+ years of Systems Engineering, Technology Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.