Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Strategy & Planning Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Supporting TCAM users around day-to-day usage of the CRE CRM platform, providing answers to end user questions, supporting the building and enhancements of custom reports and dashboards, and supporting data integrity efforts and adoption of tools for Tax Credit and Asset Management(TCAM)
- Work with business leadership to understand business process requirements and translate requirements into a technology and process design in Salesforce.
- Participate and oversee User Acceptance Testing and production validation related to tool enhancements.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis as needed to support project activity.
- Effectively communicate with business partners as it relates to progress of CRM initiatives.
- Document processes and business requirements as well as articulate impacts to existing business processes.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners.
- Lead or participate in moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within Strategy & Planning.
- Contribute to large scale planning related to Strategy & Planning.
- Assist in the identification of strategic business, investment opportunities, evaluation, and approval process of identified opportunities.
- Review and analyze business, operational, or technical assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables.
- Resolve moderately complex issues.
- Lead team to meet deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams or serve as a mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Strategy and Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.