Do you have good SQL Server DEVELOPMENT skills particularly in the areas of T-SQL development, developing efficient SQL and have an understanding of topics like clustered vs. non-clustered indexes, dynamic SQL, etc. We are looking for a Senior SQL Developer who is proficient in building enterprise level stored procedures and functions and can write advanced T-SQL?
Our organization is merging with another and we will have additional ongoing work in building out new back-end database systems for this new entity and the systems being developed. We are looking for someone that has specialized in SQL Server and has strong T-SQL skills. We are looking for someone that can optimize SQL code to improve data flow and performance. Our applications are developed in C#.Net but you will be focusing on T-SQL development and creating SSIS packages. This is a pure back-end database development position.
The right technical background would have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of T-SQL development using the latest Microsoft tools. Advanced SQL Developer.
- Experience developing SSIS packages and have advanced skills with SSIS
- Proficient in building enterprise level stored procedures and functions. Experience or understanding of dynamic SQL, clustered vs. non-clustered indexing, etc.
- Proficient in designing database schemas, including indexing as appropriate.
- Proficient in the use of appropriate SQL development standards as it pertains to supporting a business.
- Must be able to analyze and refactor legacy code to improve data flow and performance.
- Understand and be able to implement database normalization.
- Ability to optimize new and existing stored procedures and queries.
- Proficient in creating SQL jobs utilizing SSIS packages.
If you are looking to work with a top tier technical team doing advanced Microsoft system development, please apply now so we can begin a conversation with you about this new opportunity.