Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Sourcing Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 6 months
- Lead and manage spend categories, develop strategies and negotiate contract for products, services, and suppliers.
- Contribute to category saving targets for multiple categories and supplier performance.
- Review and analyze contract data, business goals and market conditions to identify cost saving opportunities.
- Determine deal strategy and control all aspects of contract negotiations and cost-effective supplier assessments.
- Manage entire lease process from origination to final execution ensuring all required documents are received, filed, and executed.
- Maintain all lease administration systems and prepare all lease agreements and related contractual documents ensuring are in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to ensure appropriate language is used to achieve final lease documents.
- Lead projects and mentor less experienced staff.
- Research and respond to internal or external inquiries.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- JR or a Supply Chain Degree but is not required.
- Experience within Customer Remediation with a strong legal background ideally within financial services industry.
- 4+ years of Sourcing, Procurement experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.