Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Sr. Interoperability Architect to join their team for a contract-to-hire role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Senior Interoperability Architect
Location: Remote, USA - must be able to work EST Hours; To be eligible to convert to a FTE of the client, you must reside in NC or one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
Term: 6 months + with the intent of contract-to-hire
- Bachelors Degree and 10 years of progressive experience in a combination of IT development, design and/or architecture disciplines with at least 2 years of solution architecture experience.
- If no degree, 12 years of progressive experience in a combination of IT development, design and/or architecture disciplines.
- Interoperability Tech (FHIR, HL7, Clinical Data, etc.)
- API Gateways, ID Connect, FHIR Servers, AWS, Postgres, Kafka, ETL, Snowflake (data warehouse/data lake), and data normalization
- Hospital or Provider knowledge
- Clinical data/electronic health records would be very helpful
Not all of the skills above are required, but the more you bring to the table the easier it will be for you to succeed in this role. What you lack, we will train!
- Assist the health insurance client as they work closer with hospitals, doctors, clinics and other providers
- Work on accessing and leveraging data coming from heath providers to ensure better healthcare and cost savings
- Work on a highly visible and priority value-add program that is important to the CTO, CEO and the rest of the leadership at this health insurance company
****To be eligible to contract at this client you must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check