Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 15 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in developing integrated and secure enterprise or web-based applications using Java/J2EE.
- 2+ years of experience with business process workflow software.
- 4+ years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React JS with Redux.
- 4+ years of HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) experience.
- 4+ years of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, 2.1 or a combination of both.
- Experience in Micro Frontend and Microservices.
- Experience working with REST Services.
- Experience with API development and knowledge of common design patterns.
- Knowledge and understanding of Camunda is a plus.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients’ needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.