Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: IRVING, Texas, 75039
Term: 12 months
- Engaged with implementing Application design, enforcing IBM BPM Design best practices in-compliance with both application and enterprise security guidelines , App Development and be part of high performing implementations.
- Reviewing the IBM BPM code, making sure the best practices are followed from both design and development aspects, solutions are designed for the optimal performance and security procedures are followed.
- Have very strong experience with IBM BPM BAW 19.0.0.x or BPM 8.6 or BPM 8.5.x product and responsible for implementing IBM BPM Application Solutions, leading development, enforcing IBM BPM Design best practices by providing Solutions.
- Help elicit and drive business process requirements and design solutions which work efficiently within the constraints of the IBM BPM 8.6 or 8.5X or later (BAW 19.0.0.x ) product capabilities.
- Strong experience in implementing Coaches/UI, Human Tasks, System Tasks and Toolkit implementations using Business Process Designs (BPD’s) within IBM BPM.
- Understand anti-patterns specific to IBM BPM product (like string of pearls, constellation, rule of seven etc) and making sure the anti-patterns are not implemented.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Required Qualifications, US:
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 5+ years of IBM BPM experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.