Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Irving, TX; Phoenix, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Participate in Product planning and design sessions and be able to document user stories.
- Review and analyze complex business scenarios, operational processes, conduct technical research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives to drive the product configurations
- Exercise independent judgment to guide nCino platform configuration and development
- Present recommendations for resolving complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in the functions, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with functional colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders
- Identify opportunity for process improvements within scope of responsibilities
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7-10+ years of software engineering experience
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce Admin Experience
- 1-2+ years of Salesforce Development Experience
- 1-2+ Experience in configuration and customization of nCino
- 1-2+ Experience writing/reviewing user stories
- Must have Salesforce/nCino Certifications
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with commercial lending business
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Working experience on CRM projects for enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- 3 plus years of experience with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- 3 plus years of experience with dev-ops ; deployments ; autorabit or salesforce DX
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modelling,
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)