Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior SharePoint Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC or Minneapolis, MN
Term: 8 months
- Transition SharePoint 2013 collaboration sites and SharePoint 2016 publishing sites to the new SharePoint Online platform.
- Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems.
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements.
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems.
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate moderately complex business problems and lead a team to provide comprehensive technological solutions.
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition or improvement to re-engineer technical processes.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables.
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Customer Service, 2 - 4 Years
- Customer Support, 2 - 4 Years
- Microsoft Sharepoint, 4 - 6 Years
- ShareGate, AvePoint, or other similar migration tools proficient -3yrs
- SharePoint Online SME - 2yrs (related to user functionality and user experience) Business customizations.
- SharePoint Migration background -3 yrs
- SharePoint Designer and Power Automate - 2 yrs
- Experience with Power Apps
- Project management -1-3 yrs
- SharePoint 2013 Administration
- SharePoint 2016 Administration
- SharePoint Framework exposure (this is new app development for SP. It’s the only place scripting can take place. This is the only alternative to something that can’t be solutioned via Power platform.)
- Exposure to M365
- Basic UX. Setting up look and feel, banners, web parts. Digital workplace.
- Customer service/interaction
- Exposure to Agile development
- 4+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.