70 to 80
We have an excellent REMOTE long term contract opportunity for a Sr. Scrum Master with Scaled Agile and Azure DevOps experience.
- 8 years of experience as Scrum Master and familiar with the adoption of Agile values, principles, framework, and practices.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps expertise.
- CSM, A-CSM, SAFe SM or CSP designation.
- Strong investigative, analytical skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team with both the Business and technology staff.
- Experience leading or participating in all Agile meetings including: sprint planning, sprint grooming, review, demo, stand-up, and retrospective sessions.
- Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing lifecycles.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.