Grow your career as a Senior Recruiter with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be working remotely. Will be responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team.
- Work with Hiring Managers and Human Resource partners to manage full-cycle recruitment process, including developing job descriptions and sourcing and diversity strategies (internal/external, and agency and direct sourcing/networking methods).
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview, and assess candidates to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Facilitate feedback to key stakeholders to ensure timely production of appropriate documentation and approval.
- Negotiate candidate offers, research markets and peer organizations, and provide stakeholders with market data and activity information.
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that “best practice” recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage relationships with search firms/agencies to drive timely and thorough sourcing of high quality, diverse candidate pool as well as participate in diversity recruiting events and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 5 to 8 years of recruiting experience within a large company using a ATS system (Workday or similar).
- Must have good ATS experience (any of the large ATS systems will do).
- Must have some business acumen - not afraid to have zoom meetings and communicate verbally with managers.
- Working knowledge of complex compensation structures.
- Demonstrated experience with senior hires.
- Knowledge of search and direct hiring.
- Able to source talent through social media channels and other networking activities.
- Prefer experience managing 25 requisitions at a time.
- Prefer financial industry experience.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.