Grow your career as a Senior Project Manager with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will provide project management expertise across risk projects and coordinate work across key pillars of the company’s Transformation plan including: finance, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication.
- Develop and maintain Documentation Protocol ensuring all teams use same data collection parameters and meta data to enable consistent communication with a quick effective turnaround.
- Day to day ownership of program(s)/projects(s) related communication documents.
- Support Program Management Leads in their day to day ownership of program related communications.
- Support the program management leads with applied knowledge and skills in issues/resolutions/escalations related documentation.
- Support the program management leads in communications with business stakeholders to identify business needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition/business case for implementing innovative solutions.
- Develop/analyse reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to stakeholder comunication.
- Collaborate with other project managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange.
- Support other Risk Transformation projects, as needed.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in program/project management with proven success in project management and execution.
- 5 years of financial industry experience.
- Project Manager with experience with transformation projects at a governance level.
- Must have very good communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal), including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives.
- Strong understanding of project lifecycle e.g. milestones and deliverables.
- Excellent quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills. Able to analyse data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues.
- Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
- Prefer Big 4 (KPMG, PWC, Deloitte, E&Y) experience.
- Prefer experience in large multi-Scrum team Agile projects.
- Prefer experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.