Role Title: Senior Project Manager
Type: Contract (Potential Contract to Hire)
Contract Duration: Long Term (12 + Months) (Possible Conversion to FTE)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area (Hybrid Remote)
We are looking for 2 Senior Project Managers to support our premier financial services client’s Privacy Portfolio. The ideal candidates would possess a PMP and have experience supporting and or implementing Regulatory or Privacy projects. Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies is preferred. While we will prefer some financial industry experience it is not a must-have.
Candidates must live in the San Francisco Bay Area and be willing to work onsite in San Francisco (Financial District) in Hybrid Model (approx. 3 days in the office).
- Serve as lead program manager on complex corporate programs and/or small-to-medium inter-related programs.
- Defines and manages all aspects of project planning including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across departments.
- Represents the PMO in rationalizing a set of projects into a program on behalf of business and/or technical units.
- Determines resource requirements and procures resources; manages contract project and/or program resources.
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the program.
- Remains informed and manages program/project -related risks and issues through networking, training programs, seminars, and trade publications
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third-party reviews.
- Complies with enterprise project management standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Monitor’s project and/or program execution and escalates project issues as necessary.
- Maintains project and/or program website and database, and issue and risk tracking logs.
- Documents project decisions and project meetings
- This position will have a concentration in a Corporate Services Portfolio, therefore experience with Finance, Accounting Privacy, Compliance, Procurement, products, and programs would be highly encouraged.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Five or more years of experience that demonstrates an understanding of IT and/or banking systems and operations (highly preferred).
- Experience with OneTrust, BigID, ServiceNow, Jira and DSAR type requests and related workflows
- Experience with CCPA, CPRA, GLBA and other Data Privacy related regulations.
- Experience with Data Privacy and general cybersecurity controls.
- Ability to engage and build relationships with business and technology resources. Including internal and external stakeholders.
- Formal training and/or demonstrated experience in project or program management and/or certification required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills including serving as a mentor.
- Requires advanced knowledge of project and program management principles.
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time.
- Requires expertise in MS Office Suite
- Requires demonstrated knowledge in system integration and management.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
- Four-year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.