Fortune 500 firm seeking a Senior Project Manager that is a self-directed team leader that manages larger and more complex projects within the PMO. This Senior Project Manager will lead planning and/or implementation of global transformation project across the enterprise. This position requires travel throughout the US which will ebb and flow but could be as high as 50% at times.
The Senior Project Manager will be a detailed oriented, pragmatic, analytical, professional with exceptional communication skills and executive presence. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can drive, influence and collaborate with a multitude of stakeholders, sponsors and technical teams to meet project goals. He/she is a well-rounded, Senior Project Manager with proven experience in managing multi-year, multi-phase enterprise software development projects.
· Work on pre-close activities to include Finance ROM building/modeling, budget tracking and budget forecasting.
· Coordinate with IT Product Management to ensure that all program/project deliverables align with and support the strategic business goals of the applicable products.
· Plan, schedule and track project timelines, resources, milestones and deliverables using program/project management tools and best practices.
· Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
· Develop and manage full-scale project plans and associated communications documents for all assigned projects.
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path issues/risks.
· Identify any issues/risks to program/project success and develop mitigation plans to manage them throughout the project life cycle.
· Coordinate the efforts of all project team members and contractors, influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Minimum of 6 years of enterprise project management including client facing experience
- PMP and CSM
- Experience driving global projects with multiple workstreams
- Executive presence, poise and savvy
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Six Sigma, Lean or other TQM certification a plus
- Microsoft Office and Clarizen is a plus
- Experience with ERP and/or cloud transformation at the enterprise level a huge plus