Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Project Coordinator
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 6 months
- Support and provision project tools, equipment, updates to project sites, produce status reporting, key issues, risks, benefits, and summary of costs incurred.
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within change management.
- Perform complex activities in a project life cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, and closing in support of large scale projects that impact multiple departments, systems or workflows with moderate to high risk and complexity.
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to individuals, communicate project information and updates.
- Identify production issues and escalate to avoid project delays, schedule problem reviews and follow-ups on assigned actions.
- Interact with peers, project manager, program manger, department or business unit on coordinating activities.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience working with senior leaders.
- 4+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.