Seeking a Snr. Product Manager with Salesforce for a direct hire or contract to hire opportunity with our client, the world's largest in its industry.
- Act as technical consultant for the customers by demonstrating strong knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Ecosystem offerings.
- Stakeholder Management (business, development, executive sponsors, etc.).
- Ensure that the backlog continuously provides a healthy runway for the development team.
- Seek ways to maximize efficiency among the high-collaborative teams.
- Deploy user centric product development approach to perform market research, requirements discovery, prototyping and feedback for further improvements.
- Oversee product demonstrations and product technical presentations.
- Evangelize a standardized approach to feature development, further enhancing our mature product offering.
- Define and co-own product roadmaps, feature roadmaps and success criterion.
- Create, understand and document the enhancement requests for assigned markets
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (daily stand up, demos, review).
- Review test cases and perform high level system testing prior releasing the features to the users.
- Ensure operational excellence leveraging proven UX/UI standards.
- Maintain alignment with the Global Product Team on best practices.
- Educate our developers and all the non-customer facing stakeholders on the market conditions, customer personas and expectations.
- The individual must be highly entrepreneurial and a strategic thinker who can solve issues as well as build processes for growth.
- The individual will need to be hands-on and work closely across all levels in the company, including senior management.
The person needs to have:
- BA/BS Degree with a minimum 8 years' experience leading the scale and adoption of highly utilized products.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and its ecosystem offerings.
- Excellent track record as a product manager delivering measurable value to end users.
- Familiarity working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience working in a large, matrix organization.
- Previous experience navigating the customizations of Salesforce and associated risks/benefits.
- Good knowledge of agile software development processes.
- Hands on experience in writing complete and accurate user stories.
- Willingness to work very closely with development team including reviewing test cases, technology solutions and participation in scrum ceremonies.
- Certified CSP-PO, SaFE, or Salesforce Admin certifications are a plus.
- Experience in the Real Estate business is an advantage.