Job Description: This client is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, is committed to creating an amazing employee experience through its Host offering. Host sits at the intersection of architecture, IOT, and employee experience. We are set to change the way you interact with the space around you, and in turn, how that space morphs to fit you.
We’re building a leading customer experience and data-driven technology company. We measure our success by delighting our customers with great digital experiences and the advocacy they provide. Guided by our core values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective, teamwork and respect for each other drive superior results. We are on a constant quest to elevate each other to do the right thing for our customers to achieve their goals.
The Host mobile application is leveraged by employees of the world’s largest corporations and is helping them navigate the new work environment. What’s the best place to do my work today? Who can help me to be effective today? How will I execute that work?
- are seeking an experienced Product Manager to input on product strategy, own the management of the product roadmap, drive an agile execution with our clients, and inspire our team members via great storytelling.
He/she must have the ability to manage the team, and simultaneously have the operational chops to ensure that we build and support compelling, customer-oriented experiences in an iterative methodology. Success in the role requires an innovative mind, a proven track record of supporting new consumer-facing software products (especially mobile applications), rigorous analytical skills, and a passion for creating market-leading software for millions of customers.
- Defines product initiatives to push product strategy and OKRs forward.
- Works with organizational peers to ensure awareness, alignment, and readiness of feature releases.
- Ensures that all functions remain on schedule and that issues get escalated and resolved and that the program is completed successfully.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of project, product & program management within the context of business results (business case attainment, larger economic implications, business risk, etc).
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program(s); may contract and manage vendors.
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program(s).
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Helps refine process strategy for implementation into their own teams.
- Represents the product with clients and can act as the main interaction point with those contributors.
- Works with engineering team leads to provide input on project prioritization.
- Understands product data intimately. Understands how those data sources work together and answers complex product questions.
- Responsible for coaching team members on a week to week basis
- Responsible for ensuring team members have access to and are executing the appropriate training.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years' experience creating software solutions
Master’s Degree (MBA)
- Mobile application software development (customer facing)
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Reviews complex
- financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates.
- Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing
- strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company