Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Procedure Writer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 9 months
- Be a part of a team where you are an integral part of the model development writing process supporting over 120 models that require technical documents (MDDs) which can vary in length from 50 to 500 pages and contain both written comments and graphs/charts.
- Review the documents, ensure that they meet both Model Risk policy and client standards, and conform to the standardized templates as well as review grammar.
- Review/edit/provide feedback on key presentations for MCRA, which are presented to regulators and internal teams
- Procedure writing
- Editing for punctuation, spelling, grammar
- Lead or participate in developing documentation or document publishing strategy, policy and guidelines.
- Participate in establishing web publication guidelines, conduct procedure audits and certifications, or manage procedure timeline and pipeline.
- Review and edit material authored by others.
- Design and develop technical project artifacts, manuals, technical presentations, technical training materials, and complex web content.
- Complete quality control assessments of the work performed by team.
- Recommend and document business procedures and best practices, identifying process gaps and offering alternatives.
- Serve as team lead or escalation point.
- Provide guidance to less experienced technical writers.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Partner with clients to review audience and develop strategy to address technical documentation needs.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ability to efficiently review/edit technical documents
- Expert user in Word such as table of contents, linking, footnotes, etc.
- 4+ years of Procedure Writing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.