Job Title: Senior Network Integration Engineer
Job Location: 100% Remote
Citizenship: US Citizen required
Description: The Senior Network Integration Engineer will plan, configure, and test legacy and custom Access Point Names (APN’s) configurations for a Tier 1 Carrier “network as a service” customers. They will be responsible for developing detailed network deployment procedures and implementing complex network changes to interface external customer networks (Enterprise and FirstNet) into the internal network. The integration includes configuring multiple primary network components. (Aggregated Service Router - ASR, Network Interface Router(s), Domain Name Server - DNS)
- Using established tools to develop detailed step by step procedure documents or implementation plans for required network change to implement new and existing legacy and custom APN’s.
- Interface with key project or technology stakeholders and external partner customers to develop detailed network change plans and procedures
- Implement and/or support network change activities.
- Document all network changes in the appropriate tools.
- Support/Troubleshoot post change problems.
- Maintenance window work required.
- 10+ years working as a Network Engineer in large scale enterprise network
- 5+ years and implementing IP routing and switching with BGP, OSPF, IPv4, IPv6, Policy Based Routing using Cisco and Juniper equipment
- 5+ years proven project experience.
- 3+ years working in a technical support role serving as the network expert working with multiple network organizations and implement network changes
- Proven project experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting custom APNs.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
Notes: Some maintenance window work required. (50%)