This nationwide financial services industry leader has an immediate contract-to-hire opportunity in Arlington, TX for a Senior .NET Developer. This position requires working onsite in Arlington 2 days/week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays preferred).
Will contribute in all areas of development as a member of an Agile Scrum team. Team members will have areas of strength and some level of specialization, but must be adept at learning tools and languages that enable the team member to participate in all areas of product development. Being adaptable and knowledgeable in multiple domains enables the team members to swarm or fill gaps in order to meet commitments.
Contract Duration: 3-6 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work or military experience preferred.
- 2-4+ years experience in C/.NET software development required (C#/.NET Framework, .NET Core) in Azure Cloud architecture and development.
- 2-4+ years with Azure Services. Proficiency with Azure functions and ServiceBus – some other form of messaging
- Security - OAuth Experience
- 2-4+ years SQL Server Database experience.
- Web API experience.
- Experience working with clean architecture, SOLID Principles, and Dependency Injection
- Strong preference for recent Azure Infrastructure Implementation experience, Azure Kubernetes Service deployments and management, and Docker container experience.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.