Manager Logistics & Deployment - Las Vegas
Fortune 500 FinTech firm seeking a Manager for their growing team in Summerlin! This Manager will lead the Technical Support team and Logistics and all activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of IT issues for the casinos.
Summary of This Role
Manage & maintain warehouse inventory, device setup to customer specs, customer work orders, & shipping/receiving according to established procedures and within given deadlines without supervision as well as assist with research and process improvement initiatives.
What Part Will You Play?
- Prep all point-of-sale hardware in the gaming deployment facilities to customer hardware and software specifications as well as complete & maintain documentation for each work order.
- Training, mentoring, and coaching new & existing staff in regard to POS Setup and Logistics functions.
- Manage & maintain all inventory in the warehouse as well in the field, communicate current level on-demand, communicate shortages, & suggest inventory forecasts based on available data.
- Upon request, submit equipment, non-serialized, and supply orders into appropriate systems for Leadership Team approval and order fulfillment.
- Manage & take ownership of all daily warehouse operations, demonstrate sound judgment, & provide direction to team members and colleagues in all warehouse-related matters.
- Ensure warehouse operations are performed to PCI PIN-Security Standards at all times.
- Maintain & manage positive vendor relationships.
- Perform secure key loads of POS devices when/if applicable.
- Manage setting up transit for kiosks and other misc as needed.
- Pack & ship packages to specified customer locations as required by customer demand & maintain detailed shipping records including packing lists and waybills.
- Accurately record all device, receiving, and shipping notes in appropriate systems and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Maintain neatly organized inventory grouped by device and warranty age on warehouse shelves.
- Observe all operational and safety procedures.
- Monitor and reply to departmental email with appropriate content, grammar, and professionalism within defined SLAs.
- Maintain appropriate levels of non-serialized items in deployment facilities, and immediately communicate and rectify shortages.
- Receive packages from multiple carriers, deliver to recipients, and collect signatures if required.
- Perform on-demand, weekly, monthly, and fiscal year-end inventory counts including reconciliation.
- Consistently maintain professional communication etiquette.
- Escalate all department and system issues timely to management.
- This role will involve supporting a small book of business, ie: Casino tech support and retention
- Provide Merchant on-site POS hardware troubleshooting, repair, and/or replacement. Technical Support and training for third party contractors.
- Provide operational support for all product roll-outs, upgrade projects and returns.
- Liaise with the call center group ensuring device operation and inventory control when closing an on-site dispatch.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Must be able to lift up to 50-60lbs and transport boxes of equipment approximately 50 feet on a daily basis.
- Must be able to transport packages on pallets using a rolling lift up to 100lbs up to 75 feet on a daily basis.
- Current forklift certification.
- Prior experience in component-level hardware modification and repair.
- Prior experience in logistics (shipping/receiving/inventory, supply chain management).
- Advanced knowledge of the Electronic Payments Industry
- Demonstrated excellence in a detailed and deadline-oriented environment.
The Perks: Excellent leadership position with a company in heavy growth mode. Solid benefits package that includes full suite of medical, dental and vision with HSA as well as very generous PTO, matching 401(k), bonus potential and much, much more. Please share your LinkedIn profile to begin discussions about this exciting opportunity in the heart of Vegas!