TITLE: Senior Manager, Contract Management
LOCATION: Richardson, Texas (Hybrid Work Environment)
- Reports to: General Counsel
- Positions Supervised: None initially. May have direct reports in the future.
- Interrelationships: Internal: All levels of employees, including senior management. External: customers, agencies, consultants and vendors.
- Manages all contract activities, including change order/amendment management and on-going contract/subcontract administrative tasks.
- Participates in the business development process by providing expertise in contract knowledge, contract negotiation processes as well as risk analysis.
- Provides insight into existing contracts and contracts under consideration for pursuit.
- Structure and negotiate simple to complex commercial arrangements, such as sales contracts, supply arrangements, software licenses, service level agreements (including SaaS), and support agreements.
- Formulate contractual terms and negotiate contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and customer and vendor requirements.
- Provide guidance to internal clients (Program Managers, management, etc.) on contract related matters.
- Oversee Contract department’s workflow, including distribution, approval, signature, and filing of all agreements.
- Provide management various forms of reports related to contract activity, metrics and status.
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration (or related degree). M.B.A. or J.D. a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in negotiating complex contracts, with specific experience serving the technology and software sectors.
- Advanced knowledge of contractual practices, policies, and procedures.
- Strong communicator with demonstrated teamwork skills, leadership ability, and client relations experience.
- Ability to multi?task and manage multiple contract negotiations while developing strategy for upcoming projects.
- Experience with proposal development, review and responses a plus.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to evaluate project components and determine the most cost-effective contractual strategy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast?paced, dynamic, and demanding environment.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex business problems.
- Skilled in organizing, planning and prioritizing work.
- Experience in M/WBE Subcontracting a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Acrobat Pro as well as the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Contract Management Systems a plus.
- Minimal travel.