Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Lead Project Manager
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 4 months
- Lead Program and Change management experience in a financial services environment that includes leading large high risk, complex products and/or programs that engage multiple lines of business.
- Creating and presenting effective and influential presentations/summaries to multiple levels of leaders.
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence success of programs, project performance and prioritization for planning, communications, and engagements across change management.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement.
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale and require planning and progression, financial management, status reporting, effective communication and ongoing risk assessment.
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are companywide to support operations using organizational, strategical, institutional knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Engage with key stakeholders, executive leadership, project leads, project team, portfolio sponsors and portfolio leaders to promote success of programs and project performance or prioritization.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in regional risk and control operating model enhancements.
- Experience and occasional flexibility with time zones due to working with international-based partners and stakeholders.
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, product managers, sponsors, strategic partners and peers.
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives & priorities.
- Experience working with Jira, Agile Central, Team Registry, Clarity and Enterprise Change Management policy.
- Strong interpersonal
- Strong verbal
- Strong written
- Ability to analyze resolve problems
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Analytical / Research
- Change Management
- Composing PowerPoint Presentations
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile SCRUM development projects
- Problem - Solving
- Program Management
- 7+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.