Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Lead Content Designer
Location: SAINT LOUIS, Missouri, 63103
Term: 12 months
- Develop and execute customer experience solutions for online applications and websites.
- Create the most complex industry-leading user interface design solutions.
- Lead teams of customer experience professionals during deployment of interaction design strategies.
- Provide regulatory support.
- Provide customer service by solving operational issues.
- Support the unit's commitment to customers' satisfaction through fast and courteous service via telephone and written correspondence.
- Process customer service requests such as address changes and statement copies.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Fill customer orders with supervision.
- Take and execute complex solicited or unsolicited investment orders in Sales or Trading Representative's absence.
- Provide back-up for others and may provide training or work direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Needs extensive experience with JSON, CSS, HTML ,JS, ADA
- JSON, CSS, HTML, JS, ADA
- 7+ years of Graphic or Website Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.