A premier client is looking to fill an urgent 100% Remote long term contract position.
Are you a Korber (K1) / HighJump Consultant who eats, sleeps, and breathes with this technology and has worked with Webwise, SOAP, SQL, and XML?
Do you get excited thinking about working with K1 / HighJump on the technical and/or functional side within the supply chain, warehouse, and logistic modules?
Do you have experience working on the "floor" not doing just straight development and enjoy this type of work? Also, are you well versed working in an Agile Scrum methodology and a software development life cycle environment?
If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have very good communication skills
- Should be independent in nature to try and learn as they go
- Should be able to function without a ton of documentation
- Must be able to work well within a team environment
- Someone who wants the opportunity to make a difference in how the systems work long term
What You Will Be Doing
- Will be doing code reviews and part of the process before it goes to QA
- Some application debugging and development and help out with DTD “how to do this” type of calls
- Will be doing Development and Support
- Eventually will be working within an Agile Scrum method (being implemented soon)
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.