Are you an experienced Senior Java Software Engineer and are looking for or have experience as a Team Lead? Looking for a mid-sized company that is growing ($200M-$3000M in revenue today and will be doubling or tripling in the next few years) and offers opportunities to demonstrate your technical and leadership skills in enterprise Java development?
We are building out several new Agile teams and looking for people who are not only technically competent but can offer innovation, positivism, collaboration, and a passion for Java development to the overall organization. We are looking for a Java Team Lead that will be hands on but can also offer technical leadership in areas like Microservices, CI/CD processes and tools, Docker, Kubernetes, scaled Agile, and the like.
For the right technical fit, we are looking for experienced Senior Java Engineers who would have experience with many of the following skills and experience:
- 8+ years of experience working as Java architect and or Senior Java Software Engineer in complex processing environments
- MUST HAVE recent experience doing Java development in an Oracle environment. Knows Oracle or at least doing Java development in Oracle. Maybe some PL/SQL
- Strong Java application architecture designing and building SOA applications
- Experience with developing microservices, and APIs in Middleware Java stack
- Experience with APIs Gateway and Securing Web Services.
- Experience in engineering practices like TDD, ATDD, CI/CD, and Refactoring techniques
- Familiar with creating Data Services, virtual data layer, and data in-memory.
We are looking for individuals who have a good personality to lead and mentor others in best practices and offer thoughts and suggestions on improving our products and processes.
We offer a great compensation package, excellent benefits and our office is located in Alpharetta but everyone is currently working from home. Please apply so we can begin a conversation with you about this new opportunity!