- Excellent Communication Skills
Preferred skills: Liferay; JQuery; Junits; Mybatis; Jenkins; Sonar
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of IT experience or 5 years of programming experience
- Superior knowledge of and experience using programming languages, platforms, and data structures
- Superior analytical thinking skills with experience in identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
- Experience in identifying, analyzing, and solving business problems to improve work processes
- Superior knowledge of and experience applying application software development methodologies
- Superior research, decision-making and judgment skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Experience in working independently
- Experience working with others in a professional manner to achieve a common goal
- Experience communicating effectively both verbally and in writing
- Experience in a position requiring technical writing, editing, and proofreading
- Experience demonstrating flexibility and adaptability with work processes
- Experience relating to others, inspiring others to participate, and mitigating conflict
- Experience motivating, mobilizing, and coaching associates/peers
- Experience effectively prioritizing and juggling multiple concurrent projects
- Experience writing and creating queries preferred
- Experience applying project management and program management preferred
- Healthcare industry programming experience preferred
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.