This international financial services industry leader has immediate full-time needs in Cary, NC for Senior Java Front End Developers. These Assistant Vice President level/Senior UI Engineer roles require working onsite at least 2 days per week in a hybrid working model. Will be part of a team that is working on multiple initiatives to modernize platforms using modern frameworks and technologies. You will be working on green field projects using React, Typescript, Material-UI, HTML5 and CSS3. You will be designing and developing solutions to rearchitect and modernize applications to automate many self-servicing solutions for customers as well as resolving regulatory commitments by working in an agile and lively environment.
- Design and implement technical solutions as well as configure software applications in different environments in response to complex business problems.
- Work in an agile environment and support continuous software application integration and deployment.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, user experience (UX) Designers and other stakeholders in addition to creating user interface (UI) components that match the Figma designs.
- Utilize HTML, CSS, Agile software development methodology, React, Typescript, Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme, Webpack, Node-sass, Dart-sass, and Git while executing duties.
- Extensive relevant experience in designing, developing, and maintaining complex application in Java based platform.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Agile/Scrum based development knowledge is a must.
- Experience with Typescript and Material-UI is a plus. Experience with build tools like webpack, node-sass, dart-sass is an advantage. Experience with cloud technologies like Openshift, Kubernetes, GCP is a plus.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.