Grow your career as a Senior Java Developer with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will manage enterprise application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept, design, implementation to product delivery. Will have potential involvement with projects dealing with Robotic Process Automation, machine learning, cognitive computing, smart BPM and other enterprise technologies.
- Write good effective and well-tested reliable Java/Groovy code according to business and technical requirements.
- Design and implement automated unit and integration testing frameworks.
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve speed and quality of deliverables.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Work in tight cooperation with global enterprise development team in fast paced agile environment.
- Implement the product's lifecycle: design, development, integration testing, deployment and maintenance.
- 3+ years of Java/Java EE experience.
- 2+ years of RDBMS or MongoDB experience
- Java Spring framework including Spring boot, Spring REST
- Junit, Mockito
- Experience in working on full SDLC projects
- Tomcat or other Web container
- Experience of integration with 3rd party API datasources (Rest, Soap, MQ)
- Maven or Gradle
Preferred Technical Skills
- Modern build/configure/deploy automation tools
- Robotic Process Automation
- UNIX/Linux/Windows scripting
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.