Our client is a rapidly growing retailer with over 75,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), who sell over 14 million a month. Working to transform their business, ensuring the customer obsessed mentality, and digitally enabled to seamlessly link brick-and-mortar stores with digital products and services. Redefining convenience and the customer experience and fundamentally changing the culture. Seeking talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history!
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- 8+ years of experience in project management and quality management.
- Excellent project management skills, technical acumen, and ability to interact/influence teams inside and outside of IT including third parties.
- Technical knowledge/experience with ERP systems (Oracle), SaaS implementations, and application decommissioning.
- Experience completing IT Compliance due diligence.
- Expertise with Waterfall project management methodologies
- Strong practical experience in project management, which was gained through managing large and complex projects.
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Smartsheet and other Project Management software/tools.
- Ability to gain a good understanding of the wider objectives of the project.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in project management.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, graphics, and other relevant software.
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, multi-tasking environment.
- Proven ability to interact with various levels of management and other associates.
- PMP certification
- Strong grasp of project management principles.
- Lead a key SaaS implementation project for the IT organization.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date project artifacts (project charter, schedule, RAID logs, etc.) following Project Management Institute’s principles and guidelines.
- Track and manage project schedule for upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Ensure proper IT Compliance due diligence is completed related to Information Security, IT General Controls, SOX controls, Change Management, etc.
- Responsible for managing the relationship between IT and the business for the project.
- Coordinate with business, other IT business units as well as vendors within the assigned project to ensure proper project execution and adherence to the company’s IT compliance requirements.
- Maintain strong customer focus while coordinating and collaborating with stakeholders, vendors, and IT resources by using effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide leadership to the IT project team, fosters a positive team environment, and provides direction in ambiguous situations.
- Utilize negotiation skills to influence and creatively achieve successful outcomes around scope, schedule, budget, issues/risks, and resources for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively exercise initiative in identifying, tracking, and removing impediments to project success.
- Approach risk identification and mitigation, accordingly, including establishing contingency plans and initiating corrective action.
- Understand how individual project workstreams affect the program and exercises judgment in raising issues and risks to the executives.
- Arbitrate and resolve conflicts within the program when necessary. Understand appropriate paths and methods for escalation.
- Report project status to executives.