Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Senior IT Project Manager
Location: Bellevue Washington 98005
Term: 8 months
- Will manage all aspects of a large scale project or projects with a higher degree of complexity and customer impact.
- Effectively lead scrum teams and work with Product Owners (not a note taker).
- Have the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with project team members and customers.
- Facilitate issue resolution - Identify customer issues, develop effective solutions and successfully manage the communication to the customer.
- Accountable for project governance deliverables.
- Responsible for end-to-end management of project, i.e. all phases of project from concept, project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project close down.
- Report on project performance on at local and global levels (have the ability to communicate factual information to project team, executives as well as project stakeholders).
- Produces monthly status reports to management and project stakeholders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7 years of project management experience required for senior role.
- 2 years of Scrum Master experience.
- Hands on project management or delivery experience - driving deliverables, getting things done and in the detail enough to speak intelligently about what is being shipped and articulate issues, defects and resolutions.
- Managed project budgets in excess of $2M.
- Managed projects with 30+ team members.
Even better if you have:
- Agile experience
- Insurance or financial background
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!