Grow your career as a Senior Internal Auditor with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be responsible for managing a small team in performing moderately complex audits and assessments of the company’s risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team.
• Manage a small team of internal audit professionals that performs moderately complex audits
• Complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs
• Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
• Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines to help focus audit testing
• Draft audit reports, and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
• Recommend appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
• Apply understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance
• Develop internal audit staff and provide coaching to team members
• 5-8 years of audit experience
• Prefer certifications: CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar
• Strong verbal, written and negotiation skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong influencing and relationship management skills
• Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.