Our DFW based client is seeking a hands on Snr Manager of Information Security for a direct hire opportunity.
The Senior Information Security Manager is responsible for developing, refining and promoting the information security mission, and developing and executing on the department’s short- and long-term security operations plan and goals. This person will be encouraged to innovate and build upon current processes, working closely with IT and Senior Leaders. A tech-savvy, innovative, can-do attitude and ability to multitask competing priorities efficiently and effectively is a must. This person will provideinformation security operational management to assist the organization to meet security requirements.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in information security, cybers security, computer science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in information security, compliance or risk management, including privacy, and security controls.
- Direct, hands-on experience managing security operation teams, security software and network security infrastructure.
- Experience with the management of endpoint protection, endpoint detection and response, proxy, SIEM, firewall, VPN, secure email gateways, vulnerability management, and log management solutions
- Experience with IT Security Frameworks such as ISO, NIST, CSF or OWASP
- Experience with IT regulatory compliance requirements associated with any of the following HIPAA, HITECH, ISO 27001/2, SOC 1/2, SOX, PCI
- Knowledge of ISO, CIS frameworks and SOX controls
Certificates and Licenses:
- Accredited certifications a plus, such as: CISSP, OSCP, GCIH (Certified Incident Handler) GCIA (Certified Intrusion Analyst) CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker).
Advanced in all Microsoft Office applications.
Scripting ability a plus.
If you have a passion for Information Security we want to hear from you and discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.